SCSI Toolbox, LLC - SCSItoolbox Release Notes
- Revised Main Program Window with Improved Error Logging and Option Controls.
- Scan System Option added which allows the user to see all of the controllers, targets, and logical unit numbers (LUNs) on one screen. This information is displayed in tree fashion. Device selection is not available from this display.
- New Bus Load Test. This test will read or write data to one or more disk drives, graphing the transfer rates.
- New Disk Zone Test. This test determines the starting and ending blocks of each zone of a disk drive, and allows various types of tests to be run on any or all of the zones.
- New Tape Motion & Data Commands. This dialog provides access to teh basic motion and data commands normally used to diagnose tape devices.
- New Buffer File Save and Load Options.